Here at Daily.co.uk we believe that as your website visitors are mobile, your website should be too!
1) If you are going to make a mobile site, make sure that it is not too complicated. You don’t want to put your customers off. Make sure that the page fits perfectly and you erase extra information that would slow down their mobile browsing experience. Luckily with goMobi, you can create your mobile site easily with us at Daily.
2) On the other hand, make sure that your mobile site has everything that is needed. Do not leave important pieces out. For example, if you had pay forms on your desktop site, you want to make sure you also have them on your mobile site. Contrastingly, if you had too many drop down lists on your desktop site, it could make it difficult to access on your mobile site.
3) It is believed that users expect their mobile experience to be just as good as their online experience. This means that when you are making your mobile site, make sure that you don’t disappoint your customers!
4) Test it out before you go live! You may be so used to your site and know your product inside out that it is only understandable to you. Make sure it is viewed by an external source before you make it accessible to the public.
So if you think that a mobile site it for you, have a look at some features of goMobi – the application we provide at daily.co.uk:
- It will work with any domain
It is possible for you to use the domain name that you already have with your mobile website. goMobi will detect other mobile users and direct them straight to your mobile site. Furthermore, goMobi will be able to vary their display to suit each device. This is because it will automatically know what device you are using to ensure our customers have the best experience.
- Unlimited Pages
There is no limit on the number of pages you would need to create your Mobile site. This is perfect so you can fit as many pages as you want without worrying about running out of space. For example, if you have blog posts that take up a lot of space.
- Amazing Features
goMobi works perfectly with features you would expect to find on your normal webpage! goMobi ensures that you can have Google Maps, Youtube Videos, RSS feeds and even a Shopping Cart on your Mobile site, plus many more.
- Customisable Templates
It is very easy for you to build your mobile website by using one of our pre-designed, customisable templates. We have so many for you to choose from, with the option to play around between templates, upload your own logo and change the colours so that it compliments your original desktop website.
- Target your market globally
Your goMobi sites are available in multiple languages so that your visitors can select the language of their choice. We have over 30 available, including English, German, French, Spanish, simplified Chinese and Portuguese, Hindi and Russian.
- Mobile Commerce
Add a shopping cart to your mobile site to allow customers to purchase products directly from their device.
- Location-based Services
With your mobile site, you are able to combine location services to make it that much easier for you. You are able to easily connect to applications such as Foursquare, Facebook Places, Google Places, yelp, and Gowalla. Customers can even find your business with one click thanks to location-based directions via Google maps.
- Advanced Analytics
You are able to track your visitors, what type of mobile device they used, what parts of the site they visited, what country they are from and so much more. We also give you the option to combine Google Analytics in one simple step!
- Promotional Features
You are able to create your very own special offer coupons, enabling you to generate increased sales. To make this even easier, there is an option for your customers to redeem coupons via their mobile in order to say, buy one meal half price in your restaurant. You can create QR codes and marketing flyers quickly and easily, allowing customers a quick entry point to any page on your mobile website.
So check out our free trial now!